Doringer is committed to continuing to service customers with all there ongoing needs.
We offer full sharpening services, as well as New Blades and Coolant. Need more information? Feel free to email or call sales or technical support.
- Let the saw do the work. Do not pull down too hard on the handle. Too much pressure increases chattering and vibration and decreases sawblade life.
- Make sure sawblade is tightly secured to main spindle (left-hand thread).
- Make sure material being cut is tightly viced in saw.
- When cutting non-ferrous materials, cut highest available speed, using largest diameter available sawblade, with one level coarser then above recommended chart.
- When cutting stainless steels, cut at lowest available speed, using smallest diameter sawblade, with one finer then above recommend chart, and enrich your coolant.
Basic Saw Maintenance
Watch a short online video on periodic basic saw maintenance. This will help you keep your saw at top performance and increase its overall life.
(This is a 3.2 MB Video, Please wait for the “PLAY” button to appear.)
Printer Prepared Brochures
Order Parts and Accessories
If you are an existing client, for fastest service in getting your parts or accessories delivered, just fill out the order form and FAX it to us for expedited processing.